Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajesh Mantri   25 July 2018

FAKE DVC CASE FILED

Hello Sir,
This is Rajesh from chennai.My marriage was held on July 27th last year. After three months we both start living together. Till then she is staying in her home only. So I brought her to Chennai and arranged everything. As they are very poor people I didn't take any dowry. When I brought her to Chennai immediately after 15 days her mother called me and told that I got heart attack and ask us to come there. As I don't have leaves I didn't go. I had sent my wife along with her brother. The very next day I got a call from police station and said that your wife lodged a complaint against you and you have to come immediately. When I went there I was shocked after hearing those case words. She written all fake things and filed false allegations. Those are very hurting.Now again they filed one more caSe in court in their village. I have filed sec 9 in my area.These people are not coming for hearings but I am going for every hearing in their village even if it is completely remote area.. Can you assist me how can I face this? If you give me a good suggestion I will be very thankful to you.

Regards,
Rajesh

Learning

8 Replies

(Guest)

Pay her lumpsum money.  Such type of women are interested only in money.  Pay money and take mutual divorce.  Your bad luck you got such good wife.

2 Like

p.surebndranath reddy   25 July 2018

yes pay lumsome amount and take mutual divorce..dont think about fight in court,,it is time wasting procedure.moeny we can later also but we will not get age and energy

1 Like

Rajesh Mantri   26 July 2018

Any more suggestions?

ganesh (worker)     02 August 2018

do not give money to her or any lawyer, go it on your own. think it a a nail in your heart and handle it slow, steady, continue your efforts to normalise your life in all aspects, ...

C.Nageswara rao   12 August 2018

It depends on ur patiency and energy, in both ways choose one.

(Guest)

@Rajesh Mantri

Go and talk to your wife and reconcile and lead happy married life. Going to courts is waste of time and money and both of you will sufffer and dont ruin the lives .

please dont follow @C.Nageswara rao suggestion , looks like he is roaming the courts from long years.

Rajesh Mantri   02 September 2018

I have tried all the ways to bring her back. I have requested her to come back in the court counseling also. Simply she is demanding money. If I am not ready to give money she is scolding on me with worst allegations. Those can't be digested.

(Guest)

@rajesh,

put all your efforts to reconcile and for leading married life.keep try for it.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register