Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shyam sundar (student)     07 March 2015

Fake caste certificate...help needed

Dear all,

I am a student who have completed B.E from a government institution through merit basis.I have provided Most Backward caste certificate(Fake certificate) for joining my B.E whereas i actually belong to Backward caste.This community certificate was printed using forged school certificate of my father, when i was 5 yrs old i.e 12 yrs before i joined my college. As parents are uneducated and was told by their neighbors that it will be useful for my future. Now a case have been filed against us under section 463,464,465.

Meanwhile we spoke to the authorities of the tahsildar office and surrendered that we had mistakenly took the caste certificate and asked help from them.So they cancelled the MBC certificate and provided us with a new BC certificate.

Now i wanted to do higher studies and my community certificate is BC whereas my Transfer certificate of B.E is in MBC.

Query 1 :Will the college in which i'm going to do higher studies(mostly government )accept this certificate. If not please guide me how to proceed?

Query 2:What will be the result of the case filed against us? 

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register