Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Fake allegations regarding false promise of marriage

Hi,

This is my agony. This is the story how my dreams are about to collapse. This is the story why i feel i am on the verge of peril.

I had met this girl, who after a few days of friendship, proposed me and threatened me that she would commit suicide if i dont agree for her proposal. I called up her parents just to warn them that this is what she is saying and then later we both stopped talking. Later after few months, she asked sorry for what she did and she pleaded me to talk to her. I should not have agreed, but, .. I said ok.

Later for some reason, we started having s*x chat and then one fine day, she told me again that she loves me i told her i am not interested in love and stuff but ok for physical pleasure.

Initially it was good but later i felt i should not be in this kind of relation and tried  hard to come out of it.
I know its mistake from my side not doing it completely. It was like i used to stop talking to her for few months or days and she would pester me again with all calls messages etc. Believe me in all the whole life, it was her who made calls for more than 3 years.

Then i met a girl of my life, i stopped talking to her and continued life with my girl. After like 7 or 8 months i learnt that my girl wont be able to lead her life with me since her parents started opposing our marriage. Out of frustration, i spoke to the other gal and then it all started again. But this time it was not as rampant as it was earlier.

I never said her i like her or i love her or i will marry her. It was just a physical intimacy we had between us. One fine day, she comes up with marriage proposal and tells me that she will die if she wont get married to me and all this. In all 3 years, she has seen like 10 guys and she never discussed that she desperately wanted to marry me. But all of a sudden, she started threatening me that she will commit suicide if i dont marry her. I thougth i will talk out her out of this. I called her to bus stand to meet her. She deliberately came late and also she insisted to go to my room. I said no, but she said she will go to her friends place and at 10.45 she told her friend might not be at home. I dint have any option other than taking her to my room. That day s*x happened. Later she threatened me that she might get pregnant and all that stuff. She again started threatening me that she would commit suicide. She threatened me that she will reveal everythig to my parents. I got scared and went to her parents to talk them out of this matter. This is one more mistake of mine.

I told them all the truth that happened between us and told them i dont want to marry her since i dont love her or any thing. By the way she was threatening me, i could not think of even talking to her. I told them upfront, that i dint tell her that i ws gonna marry her or i love her. I told everything. Her family recorded my conversation. I never thought some one would be very treacherous. She called up my parents and complained on me. They called me and i had to reveal what has happened with me and everything. They asked me to come home.

Its been more than 8 months since this has happened, i dint talk to her. They have tried many times to approach my parents.  They went to head of our town showing him my recording as proof and asked him to do justice for them. He told them to leave that place and never meet him again. The gal went ahead and tried to complain in our town saying that i had made her promise that deceived her. I never promised her any crap since i dont have that feeling towards her. They asked to complain in city police station where all these incidents happened.

I am under lot of pressure. I know i have made a mistake in my life. But i dont want my family to be punished for all this. My entire career is at stake. I dont know could i do know to lessen all this suffering. They have ruined my family's name in the whole town entirely. Please advise me. I am ok with you bashing me, if you feel that i am the only one who is involved with the mistake and i deceived someone.

Thanks

Learning

11 Replies

Ajeeet (Executive)     17 July 2014

Do you have any evidence that you never promised her?

(Guest)
Ajeeet thanks for the reply. I don't have any evidence with me that I never promised. but since I had never promised, and that's truth, she won't have anything that shows any fake promise. they have only the recording in which I said that I don't like to marry her because I never said I like u or love u or marry you to her and I remember saying if they threaten me by keeping knife on my throat...i might marry but we will nvr be happy. Initially even before starting anything i clearly told her i am not interested in any commitment.. But just physical relatnship. the only proof is my conscience that i dint not deceive anyone.and i knw that's not enough.

(Guest)

Just now got to know that she has failed a case against me saying that i promised that i was gonna marry her and made her roam with me.

I am not in India and my parents are planning for bail. I seriously feel i should be nomore. I dont want my parents to face all these things. I dont know how to deal with this situation. please help me.

Ajeeet (Executive)     23 July 2014

talk to her if she is okay with that and start conversation saying did i ever promised and things which will save you. This will not save you from the initial harassment but will be a live saving factor in the long run.

But do not forgot to record the calls.

(Guest)

Thanks Ajeeet. But they are clever. I was dumb not ro record any of her calls or messages.

I had had chats that she threatened me for suicide and all.  I did not complain to police thinking that i should not put others life in trouble. But now.....not everyone thinks like me..

(Guest)

Even if i try to talk to her, she would not utter any truth since she knows that i might record. So she will say only what is there in the document. 

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     27 July 2014

what is the stage of case?

who are all the accused persons?

(Guest)

Sorry to say but this is for all who uses girl only for s*x...

You are the most b*st*rd and tharki person on this forum who is seeking a legal advise for his own pleasure of s*x . What do you think you will be out of this crap easily. No my tharki launde , you need punishment for your extra s*xual urge. What do you think that girl is a prostitute and you will have s*x when ever you need. You b*st*rd, you will get from me now. Where is your case now? I need to write on you. If you realy felt guilty then go and accept the truth before court that you have used the girl without any suffice just to fullfil your s*xual nerdness.

Man, you need punishment for that i have no mercy on you. 

Yiu think that you are mr, bond 007 who gets s*x whenever he needs. You cheapo stop using females for only purpose of s*x. You need to be cut your private genitals fof this henious crime. Agar itna hi tharak tha toh khote pe chale jata.

PS: TO all other ld.members this man doesn't need any support or advice he is mature enough to decide what is wrong and what is right.

GO TO HELL))

ESIS

(Guest)
@ESIS I have not deceived any one neither used her for my physical pleasure. It was just a mutual consent and she inturn has more part in it. Please don't slip your tongue. i am not someone who uses people for any of my needs..... What ever is written in complaint is all fake. i can very much confess what has happened. Court can decide on what could it do to me. I will accept anything for what did i do, not for false allegations. Please don't judge people by just one act... Not d trait a lawyer should possess.

(Guest)

By noticing your statements, and confirming with your own statement that you have done s*x with her more than one occasion.  This acceptance is more than to make you culprit as you have willingly used that girl.

Galti sirf ek bar hoti hai agar wahi galti bar bar ho to wo galti nai wo hawas hoti hai.

You definitely need punishment.

What you have thought that you will have s*x with her when ever you wanted and she will let you go so easily..

No man, you have to reap what you have sown.

You have not come with clean handed then how could you expect to go clean handed.

(Guest)

Sir,

-> Many times she has induced me to start

-> We were in No Strings attached relation.

-> I did ask her to stop talking and meeting me like zillion times, But she kept haunting me. 

-> It did not even happen twice but she is claiming it the other way.

I never deceived her by saying false things... The only mistake i could think of mine would be having a relatin like this .. no strings attached.. i.e on my ethical grounds, i feel i should not have indulged myself into this. This is my only mistake.

Please enquire any one and everyone who has been part of my life, what kind of person i am. I am ready to take any punishment for what i did... not for all the fake alegations she did against me and my parents just to threaten me for marriage... 

Thanks for reply. If you feel, i am wrong and i deserve punishment and everything, PM me.. i will give you my case details, you can join her team and frame me into this. 

- Death is not always physical..and for dead people, nothing really matters. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register