LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

V Kumar Singh (Executive)     28 March 2022

Facts submitted in court by advocate

In a criminal case, where I do not appear in court but my lawyer does, how do I ensure that my advocate submits those arguments that I have discussed with him, and that he does not omit any argument that I have asked him to submit. Suppose he does not , what can I do ? What is the procedure ?


 2 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     29 March 2022

Be present at the time of arguments and suppliment / submit the left over point(s) with the permission of the Court.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     29 March 2022

Either you have to TRUST or Discard the advocate in case of doubts.  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register