Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amit Srivastava   29 August 2021

extra marital

I m a married man having 2 kids I m having relationship with a married woman's having 2 kids . now she claims she is pregnant with me.she claims she wud come and live with me which I don't

what cud be the consequences.


 6 Replies

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     29 August 2021

Your matter has to be dealt with a personal visit in an Advocate's chamber so please engage any lawyer of your intellect.

Shashi Dhara   29 August 2021

As she married and not divorced she cannot allegate u ,the child born is considered his husband's heir until he allegate her for etc marital relation and has to prove in court of law , u deny paternity let she go to court.

Amit Srivastava   30 August 2021

she is claiming she is taking divorce from her husband and wants me to help her already she has informed the matter to my family. what are her rights and what are my rights

Shashi Dhara   30 August 2021

She is telling but not divorce taken that is adultery what her husbands opinion ,both are trying to cheat u be careful.

Kevin Moses Paul   30 August 2021

You're matter is really intense as both you and the other woman are involved in wrong relationships though being married. Basically, both of you have been in an unlawful relationship and are liable for adultery, though it is no longer prevailed in India as on 27th September 2018, a five-judge Bench unanimously struck down Section 497 of the Indian Penal Code (IPC), thereby decriminalising adultery.

However, consequences of such relationships can hamper both yours as well as the woman's marriage, since both of you engaged in such relation through your own consents.

It's advisable that you consult a local prudent lawyer, in order to safe guard yourself from any wrongful or false claims, but the court proceedings might tend to disclose the matter, which can create serious issues in your married life. Therefore, consult a good lawyer and act diligently upon the matter.

Kevin M. Paul

pankaj verma   09 September 2021

yes but DNA report can change all thing

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register