Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

information   11 April 2016

Extension is valid or not after expiry of probation period

Hi..

I am working in an autonomous body under the Ministry of HRD, India. and the join the samiti on following terms and condition.

2. Termination of probation is found on the internet.

Kindly clearify the following point.

1. Extension of period of probation after six to eight week can be challenged in court.? ( in the light of condition of termination on probation)

2.Samiti did not communicated adverse comment neither in ACR nor in SPR( special performance report)?

3. Smiti did not clarify any reason on extension letter (only mention probation extended for one year due to found unsatifactory?

4. what possible thing I can do now?

please find the two attachment in jpg file 1. appointment condition 2. termination of probation statement found in internet

Learning

3 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     11 April 2016

NO attachment found.

It is felt that such query has been discussed earlier also.

It is not mentioned if the shortcomings are communicated in writing.The establishment may claim it was communicated verbally in office.

You can write to the employer that nothing was ever communicated to you.

Further show all docs on record to an able counsel specializing in labor/service matters.

information   12 April 2016

1.First of all I would like to thankyou for your reply @Kumar Doab

2. As per my knowledge verbal comunication is not valid in this type of matter

3.Still I am waiting for the reply that Extension of period of probation after six to eight week can be challenged in court.? ( in the light of condition of termination on probation)

4. file is not getting upload due to technical error. appintment condition is already attached in above in main body

5.condition are here----->

“You will be initially on probation for a period of two year from the date of your joining which may further be extended at the discretion of the competent authority. Failure to complete the period of probation to the satisfaction of the competent authority will render you liable to discharge from service. Further during the period of probation your service can be dispensed with by the Samiti without assigning any reasons. While on probation, you will be required to give one month’s notice of resignation in case you leave the Samiti”

hope for more reply

Kumar Doab (FIN)     13 April 2016

You have posted that "As per my knowledge verbal comunication is not valid in this type of matter"

Exhaust the internal remedies, first.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register