LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amit Kumar (individual)     12 January 2023

exemption from oral argument

Sir/Ma'am I have submitted the written argument in divorce matter and now for security purpose i don't want to go court. Please suggest what should I do legally.


 6 Replies

Amol B Bhosale   12 January 2023


Have you hired a lawyer? 

Tell him to submit an application for permanent exemption if it is.

Amit Kumar (individual)     12 January 2023

no sir I m in person

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     13 January 2023

If you have submitted written argument, you don't need to remain physical presence. You can submit another petition staying to consider your written argument and exempt your personal presence.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     13 January 2023

It is compulsory to submit oral arguments physically, although written arguments would be part of judicial record and the Court may pass orders on the basis of it (written arguements).

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     13 January 2023

    You can represent through counsel, but if the court desires to record oral statement or need your presence for oral arguments you have to be present.. Since it is divorce matter the personal attendance may be required. However you may file an application stating reasons for exemption from personal appearance and mention the written arguments on record be considered while deciding the case.

Robert Mrupe   18 January 2023

If you have submitted a written argument in a divorce matter and do not wish to appear in court for security reasons, you can request an exemption from oral argument. This means that you can ask the court to consider your written argument as your only form of participation in the case and that you will not be required to appear in court.

To request an exemption from oral argument, you should speak to your lawyer or the court clerk and inform them of your concerns. They can advise you on the specific procedures geometry dash lite to follow in your jurisdiction. You may need to provide proof of your security concerns, such as a restraining order or a police report.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register