LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vedava P.   07 September 2017

Evidence of accused against false case

Although I had filed a counter case with clear evidence of sms copies against a false rape case against me, the investigating officer chose not to consider my evidence and filed chargesheet against me. My discharge application was rejected by the honourable sessions court. Now i have filed an appeal with honourable high court u/s 482 of crpc (quash) and case is pending. Kindly enlighten me on why the investigating officer ,without considering my version, filed chargesheet against me. Also please suggest me the ways if honourable high court also rejects my appeal.

Learning

6 Replies

pankaj verma   07 September 2017

oral statement is enough in rape case.... so for evidence.. it counts on lateral stage...
I think there is POCSO ACT otherwise bail was ur right

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     08 September 2017

Focus on what is urgent and helps rather than going into motives of a police officer, which may not help at this point of time.  Do not get your attention distorted on those issues which are not relevant now.

P. Venu (Advocate)     08 September 2017

In the present stage, trial appears to be inevitable to weigh the evidence. 

Vedava P.   08 September 2017

Thank you sirs.

vijay kumar (Advocate)     09 September 2017

Dear, 

You may apply in Hon'ble Court for scientific test as (Narco,Polygaph ,Lie De.etc.)of IO,Witnesses,Complainant.

Vedava P.   10 September 2017

Thank you sir. I will talk to my learned advocate about those tests. This false case was filed for marriage and her text message clearly shows that I never had any physical relation with her. So should I ask for those tests such as Polygraph along with this evidence of sms?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register