Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raja (NA)     14 October 2014

Eviction order due over

Dear sir / Madam,

This is a civil case where we got judgement in our favour & the court has ordered to evict the FAKE TENANT.

Unfortunately, on amena's request without police protection we tried evacuation n failed to evacuate him on the day.

Then our lawyer applied for police protection to evacuate him, but the TIME Period of Eviction order has become obsolete (few days back)..

Mean while, the fake tenant tried some tricks to drag the duration of stay. Now, the fake tenant has filed a suit in High court.

The defendant is my mom only.

Fake tenant - We dint allow him for rent, he got key from our tenant n occupied our property.

more over, it took 15 years to get the judgement in district court.

Kindly guide me, I do suspect my lawyer who never responds properly.  btw, our lawyer has sent us a vakkalat to sign that we are appointing him as the lawyer to proceed in high court.

then what happened to District court judgement & the appeal for police protection ?

& it will be grateful, if you let me know, how long will it take to overcome (break) this suit & what is the fastest way to get judgement. moreover, we are not financially sound now.

I kindly request you to give us some smart way. And we have decided to go with the same lawyer.

awaiting for reply eagerly.

Ty.

Raja.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register