LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

B Guru Murthy (A M)     17 August 2010

enquiry on Police

My wife filed 498a case against me without any counselling police came to arrest me & my family, luckily i got Anticiparoty Bail. Now after 2 months can we file a petetion on the police, because once in a week police comes to my house & says that "my in-laws(my wife & her parents) are getting complaints that we are harassing & creating problems to them regularly", both families stay in same flat. police enquires the same from the watchman to find out the true. eventhough watchman a give a genuine(no arguemts between both families) still police keep coming that they are complaining on ous what to do, any help on this issue please, which would be helpful for my family.

Learning

1 Replies

Baskaran Kanakasabai (entrepreneur)     17 August 2010

If living away (atleast temporarily till situation becomes normal and peaceful)from the people who are against you, can prevent the possibility of anyone complaining that you are creating problems or harassing others, you can think about it as an option. Afterall this world is wide and large and enemities are tiny and narrow.

Change of place of living  or distancing oneself from source of trouble(in your case) is a time-tested solution recommended by Tamil wisdom for thousands of years. Some think such behaviour to be an act of cowardice. But I think it is not so.

Another saying in English as well as Tamil  guides as follows;

"Bravery lies not in doing all things one can do but also in not doing certain things which could be done. That is wisdom and that is what is required in practical life."

My personal view is : If you have not done anything wrong. Do not worry. Distance yourself from people who qarrel with you. Pray God from the depth of your heart and mind sincerely to give a peaceful life to you and those who are not in good terms with you as well and start a new life at a new place away from the strained relationships.

Do not go back to those who had differences with you unless and until they realise their mistakes and wish you back for a reunion.

On the contrary, if you have done anything wrong which could have caused the enemity, realise your fault and sincerely beg  for pardon from those affected. If you are pardoned, fine go for a peaceful reunion and take care not to do anything wrong in future that will again be cause of recurrence of enemity.

If people are not willing to pardon , don't lose heart. Pray to God for the same pardon and take up the distancing formula and God will take care of your peace. As long as you do not do anything wrong in your knowledge, you can live peacefully. Go ahead. God bless!

Note;As far as legal aspects of the distancing yourself from the people who are not in terms with you, consult your lawyer as well.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register