Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aftab4u (PVT EMPLOYEE)     20 December 2009

Engagement Broken !!

Dear All,

Before u read the below query few lines for ur better understanding :

My friend is a muslim - Age - 25 Years Man he is a divorsee and recently his mother also expired.

My friends uncle who stays abroad came immeditaly and told that he will give his daughter to my friend for marriage and the enagement function also they conducted before 3 months and they commited that the marriage they will conduct after 6 months.

Now as they are near to the marriage , they told that the girl is not intersted for marriage and they cant perform the marriage and the girls parents started to blame him that he is addicted to drugs etc infront of every one but the fact is that the girl having boy friend and girls mother also supporting for the same....but they are blaming my friend and saving their A**.

Before engagement only all the elders of the family asked the girl and their parents regarding the marriage and they told that we dont have any problem and they are ready for the marriage.

As my friend is working in a govt sector and he is all alone in this world no parents etc he is suffering physically and mentally coz the girls parents and the girl is blaming him and hurting him emotionally.

Pls advice as we have all the evidence regarding the engagement the photos etc, what action can we take against them can we file deformation case agaist the girls parents for the same.

Pls advice

Aftab.

Learning

1 Replies

(Guest)
Yes. He can file defamation suit against the girl and her parents.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register