Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

subhnandan (business man)     18 December 2018

encroachment of forest land

my grand father have an possession on 10acres encroachment govt kisam forest land from 1965 to till date but now my grand father expired and we cultivate on that land from before to till date but before today the tahasildar has a sent a notice to my grand father to deposit some money and get patta in your favour but due to his health problems he didn't attend with the notice in stipulated time
plz give suggestions to me how I can obtain patta in favour us we have land encroachment case record and also the government never ask or noticed to us to vacate that land till date.

 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query