MainLawSeeker 31 July 2019
I joined Infosys Hyderabad on Oct 5th, 2015, as a Project manager.
1. I have resigned from Infosys Hyderabad , during February 2019, and my Last working day was Feb 27th, 2019. On My last working I was told to get clearances from all departments on dues to get the Resignation Acknowledgement from HR. So I approached all departments and got all clearances on dues, handed over my laptop , ID card , Desk Keys and such related items, financial and loan clearances and only after getting the No dues approval from all deparments , at the end of day on Feb 27th , HR provided me the Resignation Acknowledgement and I left Infosys.
2. Untill Feb 27th , My leave balance was 0 . But on Feb 27th, I noticed they made my leave balance to -7 , which means 7 Loss of pay working days. Due to which I contacted Infosys Helpdesk , for which they replied back in the evening of Feb 27th , with some confusing calculations on leave debit and made the Leave balance to -10 , which means 10 Loss of pay working days. By then it was last day and had to collect the letter from HR to leave the campus, due to the last working day.
3. Infosys has holded my Relieving Letter and Service certificate for 6 months now, and rather forcing me to pay Rs.83,000 owing to 25 LOP days which is false and I am not aware till my last working day. Instead they are showing daily attendance hours calculations of 9 hrs as a reason, which never came up in clearances and dues on last working day.
4. Without Relieving Letter and Service certificate , I cannot join other IT companies, and I am being subjected to mental harassment by them.
5. Infosys has been collecting parking Fees amount Rs.500 extra from all employees , and they also deduct Rs.250 extra every month for the infosys fund ,though they are situated in SEZ.
6. Further Infosys is involved in holding back my full Perfomance Bonus amount though I received Project excellence Award due to high performance in 2018, but paid only 50% average amount in the year 2018.
7. My leave balance which was 0, was made to -7 and then -10 on my LWD. After I left infosys, they made the leave balance to -25 , clearly targeting the ex employee. I requested for HR involvement into this, but they kept sending me remainders to pay back the said amount and finally sent me a lawyer notice on July 30 , 2019 to Pay Rs.83000 along with lawyer fees of 5000.
I kindly request you to Please help me how to proceed now
Lalit 01 August 2019
Arnab Debnath 04 August 2019