Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vikas Srivastav   13 December 2017

Employer make wrong entry in pf account

Sir ,

My Previous employer make incorrect entry in my PF account . And now they are avoid to sign name correct form . So please suggest can i take any leagle action against company .

Learning

7 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     13 December 2017

1st; Write to employer under proper acknowledgment. Request to provide you copies of IT's communique with EPFO.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     13 December 2017

Thereafter you may seek help of  RPFC in jurisdictional O/o EPFO , under proper acknowledgment.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     15 December 2017

what is the wrong entry and how it is affecting you please intimate in details without which youannot have benefit of my experience with that organisation.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     15 December 2017

The name correction: if it is not due to you and you provided correct name with testamonials (desired by employer) to employer then write to employer under proper acknowledgment and submit to EPFO to correct the name with a copy to you. 

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     31 December 2017

if the PF has been deposited with incorrect name then your PF is not deposited.  Insuch case your employer is liable to pay again and face prosecution.

submit a written complaint to theRPFC requesting your presence in 7A proceedings.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     03 January 2018

If you have already written under proper acknowledgment, to designated personnel say; HR person and if there is NO reply/satisfactory reply, you may write to good offices of appointing authority/MD/CEO etc and ask to supply the certified copy of  HR forms (e.g; PF forms, Forms for Gratuity, ESIC, Group Insurance etc)  collected from you, and printout of Forms submitted to EPFO to enroll as PF member, PF number………..communications sent to EPFO to correct the errors………………acknowledgment issued by EPFO and reply from EPFO…  

Kumar Doab (FIN)     03 January 2018

Collect all salary slips of all months and check PF number and PF deduction is mentioned.

Thereafter you may write to RPFC in jurisdictional EPFO, under proper acknowledgment, asking to supply as above.

You have the option to pursue RTI route as well.

Build some irrefutable record, while in employment.

What is the name printed on say I.Card, Visiting cards, ESIC Card, Form16………..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register