LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Naval   25 May 2016

Employer did not paid my salary of 8 months

Dear Sir, I was appointed on 18th oct 2011 and confirmed in March-2012.i got the appointed letter with extract amount and monthly salary was around 96000/-.in april 2012 i got increment around 10000/-monthly.in 22nd march 2016 company asked me for resignation and i put the resignation on 30th march 2016. i got all clearance from the company however they did not given me full and final amount statement and amount both.i put the resignation on email and amount was pending from the company side which was approx 8 months salary and TDS which was deducted by company however did not deposited to the tax department.salary amount approx 945000/- +TDS+march month Additional HRA 7652 Rupees which was in company scope.
State is UP
My designation was Manager-Toll Operations
This is infra company and i was working on Highway project as a manager toll on NH-10.
Designation mentioned in appointment letter.last salary they given me in this may-2016 however salary given of september-15.Pending salaries are May,June,July & Aug-2013 and Oct,Nov,Dec,Jan,March-16. Last drawn salary amount 94261/-
i got the salary slip of all months,FnF statement company not giving however i putted email with my own statement.COmpany was not depositing PF ESIC as not was in my letter,Not given form 16 as many time i have requested on email for form 16, accptance of resignation i got.
We are total 12 employees have same case regarding the salary.

Learning

3 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     25 May 2016

Repeated Query:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/Employer-not-paid-me-salary--600421.asp

Ritesh Maity (Labour Law Advocate)     25 May 2016

1. You can claim your outstanding salary through notice/ legal notice and still if your employer does not pay then you can claim through appropriate forum. 

2. Regarding ESI and PF, you can directly complaint to the ESI and PF authority and inform about the situation and request them to intervene and take necessary actions. Deducting ESI and PF from employee's salary and NOT depositing it attracts criminal charges. 

Kumar Doab (FIN)     25 May 2016

The issue has been discussed in detail in other thread and here also.

You need to Act before the company closes and escapes.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register