LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pratish (QA)     25 September 2023

Employee’s reimbursement

Is it mandatory to collect hard copies for employee’s reimbursement i.e., mobile/ Internet/Food/Travel expense reimbursement (as per norms). If yes, please share the notification number. Or can all types of employees’ reimbursement can be submitted in softcopy.

Learning

5 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     25 September 2023

What is the context for this query? Are you employed with the Government?

Please post complete facts.

Pratish (QA)     25 September 2023

Currently we are submitting all the expenses reimbursement in printed or in hard copy which is an Audit requirement. Now want to understand is they a verdict which says we can submit the reimbursement documents soft copies instead of printing it.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     26 September 2023

You have to follow the instructions and the guidelines provided by your employer in this regard instead of taking any decision on your own at your whims.

If it is a audit requirement hence you cannot ignore the same.

P. Venu (Advocate)     26 September 2023

You are yet to disclose the nature of your employment. Moreover, the query suggests no legal elements, but only procedural aspects.

Pratish (QA)     04 October 2023

I am an employee of Private organisations :

I thought of explaining my question in detail.

I want to know if the supporting vouchers for Claims by Employees are in soft copy or hand copy. Also, I am interested to know are they any verdict in Income tax says that all employee reimbursement should be in hard copy.

I came to know 9.13-Companies (Accounts) Rules,2014. Manner of books pf account to be kept in electronic mode:- On this grounds, we can still submit the employee reimbursement in Soft copy. Please correct me if I am wrong. I(The Companies Act, 2013 (SECTION 128), The Companies (Accounts) Rules, 2014)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register