Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

windowsxp   13 April 2018

Emergent notice issues

Dear experts,

In HC MFA by my frnd ex, court has ordered for emergent notice and stay granted, he is located in other state than the HC and also in HC website he see his address was incorrect, so do HC send notice to the same address which they have given in HC site or they send to his family court lawyer?

If address is incorrect and if it returns back do they verify for correct address and send back the notice?

he has not hired any advocate in HC yet since he has not received any notice so do HC send notice to him alone or his family case lawyer aswell?

any significance for emergent notice compared to normal notice? incase if HC send to correct address and he is not available at that location do they resend the notice again?

Please advise a way he want to delay the process to appear in HC.

Regards,

Srinivas

Learning

1 Replies

windowsxp   13 April 2018

i reffered a document and learnt emergent notice when served the person has to appear before court with in 5 days, is it correct in terms of interloculatory application.

i checked with a advocate he told me since it is interloculatory application a notice was served as emergent notice is it correct?

my frnd resides in different state if it is true to appear before 5 days then it there time line mentioned in emergant notice for next hearing or day of next hearing on which day he has to appear?

what if the emergant notice not served to him due to unavailabity at the location? does they resend the emergent notice or hearing will be proceeded?

please help me with my queries

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register