LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sarvesh   03 March 2018



Ecourt data showing case disposed and contested acquited but Police action going on ,pls advice what to do now


 5 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     03 March 2018

Submit copy of judgment under proepr acknowledgment to PS.

2 Like

Sarvesh   03 March 2018

Sir how and from where  I can have judgement copy

TGK REDDI   04 March 2018

From the same Court by filing a Copy Application.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     04 March 2018

or entrust to local advocate and save yourself  from head aches

Sarvesh   08 March 2018

Sir but how Police can be in action even they have issued Warrant NBW and even decleared PO

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query