LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

k venkateswarlu (partner)     02 June 2014

E-auction-buyers regits

i am the highest bidder in e auction for Open Plot. i have not verified property documents before auction. at the same time bank authorised officer not prepared any index for list of documents and not taken any acknowledgement from the verifiers.

now authorised officer is not able to provide proceeding letter given by HUDA(local authority) along with approved plan, as i wan not available.

when i have verified with list of approval given by HUDA, this perticlar approval is matching with their data base.

can i demand bank- 1. to provide proceeding letter given by HUDA along with approved plan. as it is basic document for identification of plot( which might have obtained by bankers from the borrower at the time of giving loan),

2. can i demand for placing bank possession notice in scheduled property in vissible manner.

3. my final doubt is - is the authorised officer responsible to provide documents as he wish to give or can i demand any document out of the list of documents obtained from the borrower relating this property.

4. can i demand bank to fix boundary stones(as of now boundary stones are not there) with help of approved surveyar.

5. can i demand for return of my 25% if not done by above.

6. is proceeding letter is an important document for getting the title of the property.

7. what is the time limit for getting registration of property after sale notice issued by bank.

please respond as early as possible.

thanking you

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register