Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

babu   23 August 2016

Dvc,mc,498a

Hi All,

As informed earlier in the forum, i have MC,DVC and 498a filed against me and my family members, the proceedings are ongoing in the court.This is  100% a false case and hope that truth willl prevail. My questions are:

1)MC and DVC are claims for maintainance, then why two different cases, will one case be not sufficient?

2) I am not able to understand why the petitioner has not filed for RCR(restitituition of conjugal rights), as she has already mentioned in DVC complaint that she still wants to have marital life?Wanting marital life is again contradicting her own accusations that iam such a bad & horrible person but she still wants to be with me?

3)If both of us do not file for either RCR or Divorce then what would be the natural outcome of the proceedings of MC,DVC and 498a in relation to the marriage being sustainable?

Please help me out with your valuable suggestions and hope iam clear in my questions.

Thanks in advance for your advise.

regards.

Learning

1 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     23 August 2016

she can claim maintenance through dv or crpc 125.both cases are seperate and if she is granted maintenance in both the cases you need to pay whichever is high to her.

if you can prove that her 498a allegations are wrong and get aquitted by the court then filing that false case itself would amount to cruelty and you can claim divorce on that ground

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register