LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Divy G   06 May 2024

Want to change name in all major documents. aadhar card, pan card, passport, voter id,

Want to change Name in all major documents. Aadhar card, Pan Card, Passport, voter ID. I want to add my mother name after my name and her surname too. What is the process ?

Read more at:


 3 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     06 May 2024

You can follow the procedures of law for change of name including publication in the government gazette publication, after which you can proceed to change the name in the documents which is permitting to change your name

P. Venu (Advocate)     06 May 2024

The query suggests no legal elements, As suggested, name could be changed following the due procedure.

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     06 May 2024

Yes. You shall get your name changed through Gazette Notification. Apply through the tahsildar concerned.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register