LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pramendra (Sr. Executive)     26 July 2010

DV Case

Hi All,

I need a lawyer who can fight a DV case with reasonable fees. And make life hell for the other pary. I need to diccuss case in detail but can't do in open. May be they are reading it.

I also need to know that can we have multiple lawyers like one for Maintenance, One for Divorce & One for DV.

And if our lawyer loose any of the case can we appeal in High Court with a different lawyer. What are the complications & procedure? Can that lawyer be witness or make other party alert with the proofs which we gave him? Please don't mind but 5 fingers are not the same.

I apologies in advance if somebody feel bad after reading my post.


 4 Replies

Manoj Choudhary (Advocate)     26 July 2010

Hi, First you have to let to know that from where u are so that an appropriate lawyer can reach you. In Delhi I have a very good lawyer. She is also contesting my own case of 498A/maintinance . For further details get in touch with me.

G. ARAVINTHAN (Legal Consultant / Solicitor)     26 July 2010

where you want lawyer?

G. ARAVINTHAN (Legal Consultant / Solicitor)     26 July 2010

where you want lawyer?

Ayush (Advocate)     27 July 2010

you can contact me for any problem related your case. Tell me your location so that a local advocate can be arranged as per your requirement.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query