Can you please clarify about the following....
1. How can summons will be delivered to a person when the person doesn't stay on the address given by the petitioner.
2. Is it petitioner's responsibility to give address or court's responsibility to trace the summoned person.
3. What if the summoned person is not known to petitioner.
4. How does court reach to the person summoned.
5. What if summoned person doesn't stay on the address in the summons & other family members staying in that address at the time of summons arrived.
6. Is there any compulsion to the members to receive summons belongs to others in that address, what if others deny to receive same?
7. What in case if the family members doesn't know the address of summoned, when there is no direct or indirect contact for some time between them.
8. Court can consider this as a violation of any law for not receiving summons belongs to other family member who doesn't stay or does'nt know the address of the summoned.
9. What in case if the judge issues non bailable warrant, when he found summoned person doesn't stay in that address. Can he issue non bailable warrant for just not delivering the summons because the summoned anyway doesnt stay there on the address.
10. Can a judge issue such warrant, specially for an offence which is bailable in nature. Just because they failed to deliver the summons, can they issue a non bailable warranty for the offence itself is a bailable.
Can you kindly clarify doubts.