Upgrad LLM

dv act

i get married in 2006 and my wife left 2006 in 2011 she filed all cases like 498 DV Dowry etc. in 2017 DV Case is one sided as i dont appare in it . Now Session court ask me to pay her 1 lakh rs and monthly 3000/- . Its a fake case what i have to do for the same. ( background - my sister married to her brother and after two day i married to her then that person start demanding money and left my sister at that time my wife is there after 3 month she came with me to Jaipur and try for FIR but by god grace SHO is right person and identify the full issue and close that issue second day she take her all cloth goods and left. in 2011 my sister ask her husband to take divorce and decided that both party do the same first they take divorce then we . but after there closure of divorce they file complain against me . we file a small complain in local police station in 2006 about this .


Police Complain


1) What we have to do of DV Act judgement which is one sidded ?

2) can we utilise thet police complain of 2006 ((1) can we ask local police to start that investigation of 2006 complain in 2017  (2) Can my sister file compain after divorse as we all know its hard to proof that he is asking for money and other problem she is facing there . (3) Can we utilise that Police complain in all cases just to show that issue we face in 2006 .

Police complain have police station stamp and date on it

3) My wife actual name in vinita singh but in marriage they share Meena Singh with us . ( Did it matter some where as in High Court maddiation i get this information and she said i keep this name to match horoscope - verbally she said this )



You ought to have defended the cases against you on merits. Now that the Court has given its decision, you need to take action to get the decision set aside.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x