LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ashwin sharma (engineer)     22 February 2018

During stay order, salary reduced

Dear sir, I was relieved from job illegally with given a notice period of 3 months. Immediately i approached court and filled SCA and got stay order. Job is continue as stay order is there. But now employer started mental harassment by reducing mine salary to half and not giving any work, though i am senior member of the dept. So, please suggest how to approach court again. File a new CA for this issue? or file a mental harassment case? Please suggest what to do to get immediate relief.

Learning

3 Replies

anubhav Bhatt   22 February 2018

Dear client better if you contact us then I will elaborate properly about your case anyways you should file a Writ petition before Hon'ble High Court about deductions.
Advocate Anurag Bhatt
Allahabad High Court
Mobile 9198889990

Kumar Doab (FIN)     22 February 2018

Write to employer for paying you full salary as in appointment/increment letter issued to you, under proper acknowledgment and build irrefutable written record.

For other instances also build record.

Mark attendance and keep record.

Remain amiable and gentle.

Lean on a very able senior LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in Service matters and having successful track record…..whom you engaged and who represented you and got you relief from court. This counsel is well versed with facts of your case.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     22 February 2018

Contact your lawyer for further guidance and proceeding.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register