Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dowry demand and streedhan

Page no : 2

Dr Martin Campbell (Doctor)     12 June 2016

Originally posted by : Krishna Krishna
"In arranged marriages one can understand but in Love marriages how come people agree to exchange dowry is something i have never understood, especially in this case where both boy and girl are well educated and independent financially""

The boy and his family are quite well stteled ...The mother-in-law has given her daughter to a highly qualified boy..gave more than One Crore of cash and property..10 years back.   So she is now realised she could have got  atleast 50,00,000 Lakshs or more as dowry....Actually the boy is totally under the grip of mother (widow),...and married sister...He is employed and mother is looking after buiseness..She is greedy after money...that is why she is after my daughter's SALARY...always want to make my daughter's  Account ...NIL..

What is your business in their life?  Son is in mother's grip shows that there is still fear of elders unlike your daughter.  You are the sole reason for which your dauter is facing problem today.  It is her life, you supporting her will not only destroy her life, but also yours.  Think about it.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register