Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MASTHAN (Self employeed)     14 January 2013

Double registration/ land dispute

Hi All,

Thanks for your reply. Now I understand the actual dispute/issue with the property

(1). In 1984/1985 person-A did layout in his 3 acers land  and

(a)  in this layout there were 10-15 plots in each row, there were three or four rows in the entire layout 

(b) the road widdth between each row is : 30 feet

(c) in that layout person-A sold plot# 23 to person P

(2) No one was built any construction in that layout for 10-15 years,  over a period of time the boundaries of actual layout gone away 

(3). In 2000-2001, person-A (the acutal owner of the entire layout) passed away and his three sons became the owner of the property

(4) persons-A sons changed the layout plan and they cut down the 30 feet road size to 18 feet road and they did not intimated this to any of the actual owners of the layout (as no one has interst on the plots as there is no development and the price is very low) 

(5) After reduing the road widdth ,  they added few new plots at the end and they came up with new layout plan . 

(6) In the new layout plan, person-A sons adjusted plots for the old layout plots as below

(6.1)  in the old lay out plan if plot-1 is allotted for person X , then in the layout plan also they allotted plot-1 for person X but the only thing is , in the new layout plan the road widdth size is 18 feet (in the old layout plan the road widdth is 30 feet)

(6.2) In the new lay out plan they did not taken care well about the iniital owners of first three-four rows and because of that they missed couple of names in the layout and they created few new plots in the lay out (new plots means there is no onwer for that plot). It means in the old layout plan  if plot -X is allotted to person-Z  then in the new layout plan they forgot to allot plot-X to person-Z and instead they claimed plot-X is free

(6.3) In the new layout plan the size of plot is also got changed

(7) Person -B bought plot#23 from person-A sons as per the new layout plan and from person B we bought the same plot.

(8) In the old layout plan, plot#21 and plot#23  sold to person-P (and in this plan the road widdth is 30 feet)

Now the person-P, constructed house in Plot#21 (and this plot #21 is as per the new layout plan and this plot#21 is not the actual place that he bought from person-A  (who has done initial/first layout) and now he is claiming that he is the owner of  plot#23 in the new layout .

Person-P bought plot#21 and plot#23 in the old layout plan but he did construction in plot#21 which is there as per new layout plan and he is claiming he is the owner of plot#23.

Now you please tell me, what I need  to do? How can I get back my land ?

What is the next immediate step, that I need to do so that I dont losse my plot

Thanks,

Masthan

Learning

2 Replies

jayakumar.R (ADVOCATE & LEGAL CONSULTANT)     15 January 2013

Hi, 

If it is Approved lay-out complaint this matter to Planning Authority, and local planning authority they will take necessary action, otherwise you file a suit for declaration with court.

MASTHAN (Self employeed)     15 January 2013

how can I find whether the layout is approved or not?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register