LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MASTHAN (Self employeed)     16 January 2013

Double registration

Hi All,

1. We bought some land 5 years ago from person-A, person-A bought it from person-B,C, and D (B,C and D are blood relative brothers and they got it from their parents)

2. But the same land was sold to person-X by father of B,C and D 25 years ago.

3. It is very clear that it is a double registration.

4. Now, the father of B,C and D is not alive and person-B is also not alive.

5. Now C and D are not rich not enough to make any adjustments in this dispute. However person-A (from whom we bought land) is well settled and is very rich.

6. Now I have two options

    (a) Lets sell the same land to person-A (from whom we bought the land) and take the money and go away. Let person-A, Person, C and person D and person-X fight in this matter. But I am not sure whether person-A buys the land from us as per current market rate.

(b) Otherwise I have to file a suite on person-A. If I file a suite to on person-A, he defintiely files suite on person C and D. The matter becomes complicate.

Could you please let me know how person-A suite on person-C and person-D  impacts my suite on person-A? As we all know,  if the matter goes to court, it will take atleast 10-15 years to settle the matter.

If I ask person-A to buy  back the land as per current market, definitely he asks person-C and person-D to buy back as per the current market (person C and person-D are not in a position to buy the land as per current market)

How this particular scenario works?

7. Is person-A pays money to me only if person-C and person-D pays money to him? or there is no relation between my payment (from person-A) and person-A payment (from person-C and person-D)


8. Since person-A sold me some illegal property , I am sure I will won th suire on person-A but I am wondering how person-A suite on person-C and person-D impacts my suite in the court?





 1 Replies

Sagar B More (Owner)     28 January 2013

If You are in Possesion of property DEMARKETED / Boundry wall just go away for paper notice & clrify with advvocate

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register