Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


Domestic violence

FIR was registered under section Domestic violence,Abortion without consent in April month till police can't arrest the Groom and the offence is Non Bailable. Groom also visited the police station in this tenure what steps should we take against police proceedings and what can we do to arrest the Groom side . We want to put them behind bars.

 1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     17 June 2021

The Protection Officer (police enquiry officer)  is required to prepare a report about the domestic incident and submit the same to the Magistrate. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query