Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arun Malik   10 October 2020

Do I have any rights on two sided property with non registered society

Hi,

I have bought two sided open property with in Mathura Uttar pardesh in girraj residency society. this society is not where registered and construction is still going on. this society has all I dependent hours. in your case though we have two sided open property we have main entrance on one side and other side has small wall. I live in banglore and in this property only my parents are lsaying who are senior citizens.

problem is people have started parking there vehicle adjecent to this wall. which causes lot of garbage collection and wall is getting deteriorated. Also there has been instances where snakes has been seen wirhin vehicles and have entered in our House.

When my parents asked other house owners not to park their vehicles adjecent to our wall they started fighting with my parents. interestingly one guy is from police department working in delhi. When we complainted with builders they are of no help. Within society no parking plans and as this society is not registered anywhere we do not know if any action can be taken against them.

My concern is health of my parents as this issue causing lot of stress and stressful situations from almost two years now.

I have no clue what can I do to help. So do I have any legal rights in situations and legal way to resolve this.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register