Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Divorce within 3 months of Marriage

Page no : 3

Madhup (Unemployed)     05 November 2010

Yes you Can Mahesh. there is alternate Dispute resolution forum under Sec 89 in Family Court. For this you need to file divorce and divorce must take minimum 6 months. Unfortunately they have filed a dowry case and complicated the matter which basically confirms that marriage will be sour always. Better to get out of this marriage .

However if you file sec HMA  9/11, you will have to wait minimum 6 months after your mutual consent petition. In your case mutual consent seems difficult as dowry case has been filed. Dont worry, dowry case itself is false and may state DGPs have circulars not to arrest people. Infact CRPC 41 has been amended not to arrest people without investigation remark. Dont be worried on dowry charges but take all precautions to safeguard yourself.

Also courts never give ground for cruelty for husbands. So better wait for 2 years before u file divorce. One more thing is irretrievable breakdown law is also being amended soon which you can take benefit when it becomes a law esp if your wife is working, you must be able to pay reasonable or no alimony as your marriage is short. There are two schools of thought , 

a) Dowry case/DV case must be solved in divorce.

b) Solve Divorce case and Dowry case itself becomes Infructous. With irretrievable breakdown law , you may have to file divorce at 2 years, and then 1 yr later, after 3 years of sep. the option b) may become the trend.

Payment made to lawyers must never exceed 10000 or 5000 or 3000 . keep a tab. No need to oil the lawyers, the real people to oil are the court peons and date clerks.

Now if you are lucky and the girls side understand that they made a mistake, they can quash the dowry case in HC jointly and then file for divorce. If Divorce is within 1 yr of marriage, you may need to wait for 6 months minimum. Never file RCR or annulment unless you are sure they will agree 100% as later on you cant avail Sec 89 benefits 

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     06 November 2010

Originally posted by :hedevil hydraheaded
"
Roshni Madam

Me calling names??? Naa Naa. That means you read things without considering the context. 

My existence in this forum came about  in protest of name calling practices by a particular member , name calling like b*tches and what not for other esteemed members. I have in me to protest against those name calling and I adopted a lighter and crispier method. 

As I wrote in several of my threads no one's abuse  can touch me. If someone's opinions pisses you off , that is their opinions and should not have pissed you off !! The thread which you are referring to may have been liked by many others in the forum and that short , crisp message would have really put things in proper perspective. 

If you can come out of your self centredness, then you will see some threads for your education, including posted by me. Now,  I am ducking out to save myself from attack, attack, attack from Roshni Madam. 
"

ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK!

devil jee,

u say i am self centered.i am hurt why others dont call me self centered.

great people like buddha,krishna,guru nanak have said that man shud become centered towards the self to gain self knowledge and wisdom and 2 get united with the divine.unless one is self centered,he has nothing to give others.

and i am trying to become self centered...

hedevil hydraheaded (non professional )     06 November 2010

Ok Roshini Ji

AAPKE Gyaan Ke aage Surrender Ho Gayen Hai.

All the best in your journey towards self centredness...

(Guest)

@hedevil hydraheaded

What you said earlier when i said some advise to you;

Are Are kushan sahib, ye updesh ki pudiya har wakht mat khole. Mujhe devine banane ka na to shaukh hai , nahi Tamanna...I am what I am as someone else said in the forum!

buddha,krishna,guru nanak have said that man shud become centered towards the self to gain self knowledge and wisdom and 2 get united with the divine.(NOT DEVIL)unless one is self centered,he has nothing to give others.

Main to hedevil hoon, hedevil hee ranhoonga!

Aur yahhan aaap roshni ki baat par kahte ho ki "AAPKE Gyaan Ke aage Surrender Ho Gayen Hai".

Waaah maine kha to na na(Me calling names??? Naa Naa ,updesh ki pudiya har wakht mat khole.)usne kha to haa and surrender.

So  i sai ha ha ha ha!:P

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     06 November 2010

Bas karo yaar, ab bahut ho gaya,

hedevil hydraheaded (non professional )     06 November 2010

Good to laugh...Kushan my bro.

Roshni ke liye jo mene kaha us  baat ki gaharai main Jaeeye or Dekhiye, jo kaha hai uska meaning kya hai....

Shabdik aarth par nahin, but real meaning Dekhiye

It may be different than what it seems to be