Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Divorce within 3 months of Marriage

Page no : 2

Saurabh Kumar Gupta (Lawyer)     04 November 2010

Replying your query... I must submit that Under Indian Law, no divoce case is entertained in court of law before completion of one year from the date of marriage unless and until the marriage has been solemnized wholly on fraud or misrepresentation. So if you make allegations such as characterless or etc against your wife, it will be ground for her to get decree of divorce from you and when you don't have fool proof evidence, you cannot knock the door of court of law and demand decree of divorce.

So I opinion is that, kindly bear with it and what Roshini has advised you... you should act on her advise and try to sort out the issues with your wife as soon as possibe because 3 1/2 months are too less to understand a human being and give her a chance, so that she can adjust with you. Hop you cooperate with her.

hedevil hydraheaded (non professional )     04 November 2010

Roshni Madam

Me calling names??? Naa Naa. That means you read things without considering the context. 

My existence in this forum came about  in protest of name calling practices by a particular member , name calling like b*tches and what not for other esteemed members. I have in me to protest against those name calling and I adopted a lighter and crispier method. 

As I wrote in several of my threads no one's abuse  can touch me. If someone's opinions pisses you off , that is their opinions and should not have pissed you off !! The thread which you are referring to may have been liked by many others in the forum and that short , crisp message would have really put things in proper perspective. 

If you can come out of your self centredness, then you will see some threads for your education, including posted by me. Now,  I am ducking out to save myself from attack, attack, attack from Roshni Madam. 

Education in my above posting does not mean a hierarchical relational process. Contextually I mean, the process of looking into  different perspective/ s,  and in the light of that consolidating( Sharpening, Refining, Strengthening, altering) one's own). It requires an attitude of constructive rather than destructive critiquing. 

Ghajini (SSE)     04 November 2010

Ladaa- Ladaai maaf karo.."thread starter" k sath insaaf karo 

2 Like

lol...

Agree,

by all mean a fair advice by Ghajini...

hema (law officer)     04 November 2010

DEAR ADMINISTRATOR,

SOME OF THE PARTICIPANTS IN THIS FORUM  ARE OPENLY CONVASSING FOR "SAVE INDIA FAMILY FOUNDATION" AND ARE URGING THE MEMBERS OF LCI TO JOIN THEIR FORUM.  IS IT NOT AGAINST THE RULES OF THIS LAWYERS CLUB OF INDIA?  IF THEY WANT TO CANVASS FOR THEIR ORGANISATION, WHY SHOULD NOT THEY PAY THE ADVERTISEMENT FEE AND ADVERTISE THEIR ORGANISATION IN THE ADVERTISEMENT COLUMN.  THE OBJECTIVES OF LCI AND THIS ORGANISATION ARE QUITE DIFFERENT AND THEY WORK ONLY FOR MALES, MILS, FILS AND SILS AND NEVER FOR WIVES, EVEN IF THEY ARE INNOCENT.

I BELIEVE THAT THEIR CANVASSING IS AGAINST THE RULES OF THIS LCI.  I DO NOT LIKE THEIR ORGANISATION MISUSE THE OPPORTUNITY GIVEN BY THIS PORTAL FOR THEIR VESTED INTERESTS AND GRADUALLY CAPTURE THE LCI FOR THEIR SECTARIAN PURPOSES.

I REQUEST YOUR IMMEDIATED INTERVENTION, CLARIFICATION AND IF I AM RIGHT, FOR CORRECTIVE STEPS.

WISHING YOU DEEWALI GREETINGS. 

1 Like

Renuka Gupta ( Gender Researcher )     04 November 2010

When you call laws gender biased, then don't  you presume certain things against those who you think the laws are for? 

Hasn't Indian  Constitution made a distinction between formal and substantive equality? That is why directive principles are enshrined in the constitution which guide the policy and law making processes.

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     04 November 2010

itna larai jhagra dekhkar thread starter bhaag gaya.

1 Like

Renuka Gupta ( Gender Researcher )     04 November 2010

Good example of Ladai Jhagda ending in good natured laughter...

1 Like

(Guest)

@hedevil hydraheaded

Is Ladai Jhagda me bichara Mahesh Naik ka account deleted ho gaya .

usne socha hoga ki yaha sab ek dusre se ladie Jhagda  karte he to mera solution kya aayega.

Dekha aage se aise galti mat karna.devil se divine bano.

स्वयं में झांकने के लिए समय दे

पहले अपने को सुधारें,

दूसरों को सुधारने के विषय में सोचें,बहुत अधिक ना सोचें,

सादा जीवन और सरलता बहुत आवश्यक है|

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     04 November 2010

ha ha ha ha kushan

he was given many solutions...maybe he liked 1 of them..

so he thought..."mera kaam to ho gaya....or mere kaaran log ek dusre se lar rahe hai...to isse pahle ki mujhe bhi joote pare,mai yaha se khisak leta hu ...unhe larne do...wo to waise bhi larte rahte hai"

Are Are kushan sahib, ye updesh ki pudiya har wakht mat khole. Mujhe devine banane ka na to shaukh hai , nahi Tamanna...I am what I am as someone else said in the forum!

And Ladai Jhagada ekele se thodai hee hota hai...

So let your Updesh go to all concerned and find that light of divinity in yourself first Mahashay ji. 

Main to hedevil hoon, hedevil hee ranhoonga! 

Ghajini (SSE)     04 November 2010

Good Shot.....Roshni and Kushan :D

Avnish Kaur (Consultant)     04 November 2010

SIFF gets good advt here. wat about some members openly posting their mobile numbers to clarify more facts of the case. why they dont ask it here, why hema has not opposed it? isnt that advertisement too?

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     05 November 2010

It is really a typical Indian chatpati family forum of LCI.

Kya Yaar kya Karte Ho

Thread Starter Ko Hi Bhaga Diya,,

Dil pe mat le Yaar mahesh, Ye LCI Ki chatpati Family Hai.