LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sunny (hardware)     09 January 2020

Divorce / mutual divorce

Hi All,

We have done a joint deposit whcih she has forged the signature and changed the to mother name and her name in the renewel . The finance team told me to give a letter stating fake signature the deposti's are kept on HOLD. The finance team has informed her the same will be kept on HOLD till both party's agree. Post this happened.

MUTUAL DIVORCE :: My wife has taken a U TURN  aid lets go for the MUTUAL divorce.  I have a 5 year daughter.  

1.If I file a criminal case for forging will I get the custody of the girl child. 

2. If wife files a divorce case can  Instead of paying maintenance for girl child I am ready to take care of only medical care As she is a working in IT MNC  as Manager.

With Regards



 1 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     09 January 2020

Dear sir,

On the basis of above stated criminal complaint there is less possibility that court will hand over child's custody. If maintenance case is filed court may order you to pay maintenance considering both party's income. You cannot direct court that you will pay only child's medical care expenses.



Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register