LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ramsh (engineer)     15 April 2012

Divorce & court proceedings

Dear Experts

My wife is going to file divorce peting on the basis of any false allegations. I am not interested for divorce. I am in Delhi and She is in Mumbai. It is very difficult for me to attend any court proceeding in Mumbai. Please advice what happens, if i not attend  any of the court proceedings in Mumbai. I ram also fearing to file RCR  case in Delhi  as she may file false case of RCR.


 2 Replies

Ramsh (engineer)     15 April 2012

Please read last line of my post as "... she may file false case of 498"

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     15 April 2012

RCR at this stage in Delhi has no merits. Anyways, according to me, RCR has no merits.


You would need to hire an advocate in Mumbai and contest the case there.


Also, the 498a bridge would be crossed when you come to that.





Shonee Kapoor

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query