I have filed divorce case against my wife in May 2016. We got married in 2009 having a son. We are staying separately for last 4 yrs. Since 2012.
The appearance stage got over. All total 3 hearing dates were held at the court. But my wife have not present herself to the court , not submitted any petition or objection neither any lawyer represents from her side till date.
Under the given circumsatnces i want to know that :
1. How many more dates the Court will give before my lawyer pleaded for Ex parte decree of Divorce ( if my wife doesnt contest in coming dates).
2. Does notifications in leading newspaper is mandatory for appearance in court.
3. Does Ex parte Decree of Divorce is legally valid ? Can i geet remarry on basis of ex parte decree divorce judgement.
4. Does the court will order me to pay maintenance / alimony to my wife & son even if my wife doesnt contest the divorce case or doesnt file any maintenance case. My wife is working in a Govt School as teacher near her parents house.
5. what will be the appealing period. Mean once ex parte divorce order is passed then in how many days my wife can file against the order. Does the appealing period is indefinite ?
*** presently i have no contacts with my wife. No phone , no sms. But previously when i was having telephonic contacts with her she told me that evenf i file divorce case she will not come to the court and contest. I myself & court are free to take any decisions on our marriage. I have her statement voice recorded . Can i prodduce it to the court as an evidence if required?