Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kalaivani (SPE)     27 June 2014

Divorce

Hi,

I need a good suggestion and way to live with my husband. Me and my husband are classmates and schoolmates. We both did register marriage on 18th Dec 2009 ( where he requested in fear if not His parents will force him to marry some other girl). His parents and my parents came to know about it on the same month. And His parents threatened me to depart from him thought we were not living together since i told him i had little commitment towards my family and once done will do reception. He agreed first, but later he changed and asked me to go and live with him in a separate house where I requested him for a reception as he was not working anywhere i was supporting him financially as well. Meanwhile he was staying in the Lodge and went back to his home and started changing totally and in the year 2011 because of His parents compulsion and my parents compulsion they made us to write it in white paper that we are not happy in this marriage.We both did but still we were continuing our relationship through messages phone calls sometimes going outing and His parents started seeking bride for him and marriage was fixed for him on Oct 2011 24th, he also accepted and was ready to marry another girl. But later someone wrote letter to the girls family about our earlier relationship and when the girls family enquired we were not divorced legally and so they stopped the marriage. His parents thought it was me who stopped the marriage, in all these situation my husband was talking to me.

Later my husband requested me to come and speak with his parents, so i went and fall down to their feet and asked sorry and to forgive me for no reason but still they didn't get convinced. They forced my husband to apply divorce legally ( I came to know about it later) and my husband applied divorce legally and no letter was sent to me from their side or from court. But inbetween my husband came and stayed in our house for one month and again he went back to his parents place for his brothers marriage and didn't turn back and still we were talking. They applied for divorce in the year 2011 Novemeber and since i didn't get any later in the next year 2012 my husband requested me to come to court only once by taking me to his lawyer and His lawyer also supported us since this that is the last date, so he himself arranged for one junior lawyer on behalf of me and so on the final hearing i approached the court and went for counselling. Later i came to know the reason for divorce they have mentioned as void and some non commute of marriage.Then the next hearin was moved to 2013 Jan 6th and i was not interested to go to court as my family members doesn't know i never went later that thought paper is not going to be a big thing as marriage and relationship is out of love.

I didn't go to court after that, and my husband was talking sarcastically in the month of June 2013 that he got divorced as ex partee and he is going to marry someother girl. I supported him then and there financially till 6 lacs.When i heard that we got divorce i don't know what to do as i was not aware of anything legally as i don't know my case no also. In the meantime i met one of my cousin and explained him all the problem. He approached the court and found out my case no and stated the expartee order was not released or passed so i can do set aside to live with my husband. Then the very next day i went to court in paris chennai and explained and they allow me to do set aside. Meanwhile i didn't inform this to my husband about this set aside as they all thought they got divorce, but still he was speaking nicely to me. In the month of Septemeber His parents arranged one marriage again and that got stopped for some reason for which he stated he told that girl that he is in love with me thats the reason the marriage got stopped. He told me to arrange for reception my long days dream but that should not be known to his parents. Again i arranged for a small reception where he also came to give advance for marriage hall (everything is my money). when the reception days neared he was not steady so i got feared and stopped the reception.And later I asked my cousin to send the set aside order to his house which was sent on Nov 15th 2013 and the next hearing date given on 2nd December 2013. Meanwhile my husband got tensed and he shouted at me for filing a set aside and asked me to get back. But I want to live with him so i said i won't. In the meantime along with lawyers they have arranged for secret marriage with another poor girl ( nothing was informed to their family) on December 29th 2013. I came to know about it and when i asked my husband he stated nothing like that he still loves me only, but was getting ready for marriage with that girl.So i don't know what to do so i went to commisioner office and gave complain to stop the second marriage and they redirected me to all womens police station and they called him and his father came along with the lawyer and they gave in writing that till the case gets over they will not arrange for any second marraige.

Now whenever my husband need money, he will talk nicely to me. he will send s*x messages and will ask me to reply accordingly and will say only they we can live together. His parents are in a thought that he doesn't have had any physical relationship with me and nowadays since His father is supporting financially and He has set up a factory for him now he stated he will win the case somehow within one year and he will marry another girl for sure.

Now the court has asked him to file a counter for the set aside, My query is I want to live with him as I still live as her wife mentally. And people around me stating leave him and marry another guy which i don't want to do becuase I love him so much. Will he get a divorce evem if i am not willing to give ( I am guilty as a girl lost my life). His parents are adamant and ordering him not to live with me and he is also not stable. Already 5 years wasted. Now last one week he stopped messaging me also. I owed him 6 lacs and i was abused and tortured orally. As I follow christianity i was very quiet and will not respond even a single bad word. My intention is not revenge him or His parents. I want to live with him like others. Once he is settled with me I know he will be with me.

Will the court force me to give divorce, I don't want my money back or anything back, just want to live with him. I will wait for years to live with him.

Will the counsellor guide him or else will they force me to give divorce. I am still paying interest for the amount which i got for him. I am working in coporate office and one of my friend is asking me apply for maintenance. No i don't want his money.They are asking me to file case and put him in jail under some 498, but again my intention is not to punish him or revenge him just want to live with him

Don't say or advice as get divorce and live peacefully no i can't I love him and i lost everything for him respect,money and my v......... as well. Give me advice how to live with him. Will the court give divorce within one year no if not will they give divorce after 5 years please i want to live with him.

Learning

3 Replies

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     27 June 2014

You get a good advocate, who cannot be sold out himself to the opposite party.  You also get regular contact with your cousin brother, who saved you several times and take his advice regularly.  If you engage a good advocate,  your husband will not get divorce.

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     27 June 2014

sh. Kalaiselvan is a very good advocate who comes on this forum regularly and belongs to your T.N. and gives the very good advice.  Contact him for legal advice and assistance. 

Kalaivani (SPE)     30 June 2014

Hello Chandrasekhar Sir,

Thanks a ton for your reply. I forgot to tell youmy cousin itself is an advocate and he is the one who is dealing this case. Just want to get an strong hold that, no one should or can separate us. My cousin is advising me to apply for RCR case.Shall i do that

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register