LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Madhu   06 August 2016

District Registrar Office?

Sir, what are the district registrar offices functions in Andhra Pradesh/Telangana. What are the differences with sub-registrar offices in document registration?

Learning

3 Replies

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     06 August 2016

For duties and functions of Ditrict Registrar and Sub registrar see Chapter XI from section 51 to 70 of the Registration Act.

al.narayanan   08 August 2016

Sir.in tamilnadu chennai. The I G REGIRATION office is saying that the circular 67 has been stayed by madras high court for any further enquiries. Pl can any on confirm weather this is true.if not can you pl guide me how to go forward with this matter .as I had given a appeal pettion on district register to IG REGISTRATION. They send me a letter after one month saying there is a stay in high court

al.narayanan   08 August 2016

Sir.in tamilnadu chennai. The I G REGIRATION office is saying that the circular 67 has been stayed by madras high court for any further enquiries. Pl can any on confirm weather this is true.if not can you pl guide me how to go forward with this matter .as I had given a appeal pettion on district register to IG REGISTRATION. They send me a letter after one month saying there is a stay in high court

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register