Decode Ballistic Reports Like a Pro. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ramesh bhosle (service)     11 May 2018

Dispute with wife

We are married for past 14 years but during this period me & my wife had regular arguments. I tried to explain my father in law about our dispute but they solely blame me for all the issues. Now even her sisters are telling her to falsely file harassment case against me. Fortunately I have recorded all telephonic conversation between her and her sisters. Three years back I purchase 2bhk house. Due to my love towards her in the agreement I made my wife first applicant and Iam the second one. But all the money for the purchase of property was made by me and the EMI also being deducted from my account. Pls advise in case of divorce do I need to pay her half. We have one son of 10 years old. Pls suggest.


 0 Replies


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register