LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Satish (Executive)     06 August 2016

Dispute with Parents

I had come to am issue please guide me. I had brought a flat in 2010 in joint name of my and my mother After marriage there was dispute between me and my parents and had to move out of house. Now after discussion we came to settlement to Exchange the properties as To give him back my 50% of property brought by me. And in exchange receive his other old property The sale value of both properties are same Please guide me how to go further?

Learning

6 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     06 August 2016

Prefer sale of your share and purchase of other property.

Or Registered Family agreement.

Rest a very able counsel can guide you after examining mutation record with all link documents of both the properties.

Try to sink the differences with parents.

saravanan s (legal advisor)     07 August 2016

Gift your 50 % share to her and ask her to gift the property which is on her name to you

(Guest)
Problem with wife means its ok but problem with parents means u r thinking wrong yar

Sonia malhotra   07 August 2016

For the absolute ownership of the property you can ask your mother to relinquish the 50%share in the property in your name and if the old property of the parents not yet transfered inyour name then just hand over the possession and if transfered i. Your. Ame by way of any deed make a gift deed in her name Sonia malhotra 9953611602

Augustine Chatterjee,New Delhi (Advocate & Solicitor at Law)     08 August 2016

A valid family settlement shall have to be entered into.

Augustine Chatterjee

Advocate & Solicitor at Law

Kumar Doab (FIN)     08 August 2016

Querist has posted differences.

Registered Family agreement may be preferred.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register