LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arun Kumar R   09 July 2020

Dispute in giving way to reach farming land

Good evening to all professionals...

We are having around 4 Acres of land and it's 10 meters far from main road. The person who is holding the land before our land he is not giving way on his land to reach my property. actually that land was my ancestral property sold by one of my relation. until the possession was with my relation they never stoped us for using the way to reach our land. but this new owner he is creating very much problem and we don't know what to do. please gove me some suggestion regarding the issue.


 2 Replies

Adv Keches Shilwante (Partner @ Legal Biceps)     09 July 2020

If there is no other way to reach your land than you are entitled for right to way. 

File a civil case to create a easement and get the permenant injuntion for easement.


Arun Kumar R   10 July 2020

thank you for your valuable suggestion sir..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register