LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aravind (owner )     28 January 2014

Dispense with

I was filed a criminal case against me by my ex-girl friend that she didn't love me and she saying that i harassed her to love me and marry me but I didn't do that offence, she created lot of false allegations on me filing sec 506,sec 509, 66A, 67 against me. She loved me and we were in plans to marry each other, in-fact i have all strong physical evidences to prove my innocence like email, chatting history, photographs. phone text msgs and so on. She made me engage in her thoughts for about three years and cheated on me and gifted with the depression end of the day. After filing cases on me again she started sending black mailing and threatening emails, text msgs that she won't let me live my rest of the life with peace of mind and make me involve in some more cases with false allegations. I noticed her confidence by her msgs that women can do anything wrong so that Indian Constitution will in favor with them and nothing happen to them legally.

I filed a private petition at my place on her and a case filed on her issuing summons to her to appear to the court and give explanations to my private petition. Then she approach High Court for quash before appearing to the court at my place. For that I filed counter petition in the High Court not to allow her quash petition and i am intending to vacate her quash petition. Recently I checked the status online regarding High Court.

On her CRLPMP status showing "Dispense With"...What does it mean? 

And I produced appropriate physical evidences to the High Court attaching along with my counter petition to vacate her quash petition. I put all my reasons and objections and entire story of us in the counter petition.

Will her quash petition be allowed or vacated?

Please give me some advice on my matter.

Thanking You All....

Learning

3 Replies

Biswanath Roy (Advocate)     28 January 2014

Without  all case papers and documents relating to , proper  opinion and advice cannot be given. HENCE,you are at liberty to send scanned copies of all relevant papers and documents and mail me the same or can call for video conference to help you against usual professional terms.  My mail ID is bnroy.advocate@gmail.com.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     28 January 2014

As suggested by respected senior learned counsel Mr. Roy, you may contact him with the details for proper advise, hope you can find some respite after his valuable opinion.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     29 January 2014

Engaging a local lawyer will be great help to you in taking the brief/case in your favour /interest

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register