Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

password123@   05 August 2015

Directors dispute in a private limited company

Dear Sir,

I have been providing the service to a private limited company as a Director since 19 Feb 2014 but not holding any share.The other director of the company has bad intention,threatening me  and might want to terminate me,he is holding whole share as per my knowledge.Is this possible that a Director of company holding whole share can terminate the other director without any notice or intimation or by wrong means?Kindly suggest me what could be the legal action against this bad scenario.Really looking the help desperately. 

He has not even issue me any salary from the very first days i joined as Director but always provide me many excuses and false commitment about salary.

Learning

4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     05 August 2015

A private board member is chosen by the directors board itself. Together, this body sets annual budgets, operational goals, ensures funds are available for those operations, and evaluates the job performance of the chief executive officer (CEO).No need to worry with colleague director.

Advocate Rohit (Advocate)     05 August 2015

As far as your duty is concerned you can perform freely without any apprehension. further, you can ask for your legitimate dues approved by the Board at the time of your appointment. You may seek legal action against the Company for not releasing your dues.

Regards

Adv. Rohit Dalmia

password123@   05 August 2015

Dear Rama Chary & Rohit Sir,

Really thanks from heart for quick and appropriate suggestion,

I am just afraid of because the other colleague Director is threatening me that I can terminate you legally as i have 100% share of the company.I am sitting calm and said peacefully that I have been providing serving the company since almost one n half year and never get paid any salary or even marketting expences. 

I am really worried about this threat.

Suggest me.

Thanks In Advance

Advocate/CS Sanjeev Kataria ( Advocate)     08 August 2015

dear querist

first of all please be informed that a single director can not hold the whole shareholding, atleast two shareholders are needed to form a company. the second issue of your termination and salary, you cannot be terminated without passing a board resolution and salary, you can demand by putting a request or legal notice. lastly be sure whether you are serving the compnay or any other form of organisation.  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register