Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ChildRights (Learning Law)     10 June 2018

Difference between served affidavit and on record affidavit

Hi,
There is difference between served copy and submitted copy in court. The submitted copy has vital information removed by the applicant which is done as they didn't expect I would contest the case and would give up to the pressure created by them on multiple foras.

Given that opponent's lawyer had submitted an affidavit stating that I have been served, I want to use that as a ground for highlighting this malpractice. The served copy had a strange confilicting record which would go badly agaist the petitioner. After knowing that I would contest cases befittingly, they removed that part from affidavit which was earlier attested by an oath commisioner in served copy. I came to know it when I collected certfied copies as this was deliberately done and I want to highlight this and complain against this malpractice in court.

How to proceed? - Please guide.

Learning

2 Replies

ChildRights (Learning Law)     11 June 2018

Thanks for guidance, Does memo need to be in certain format?
A sample (online link) would be helpful.

Also, if you could throw some light on significance of memo apart from getting the discrepency noted on record.

Samarpan (M)99958670740 (Free legal advice and legal aid cell)     11 June 2018

Once you bring the differences in both affidavits, the court directs the opposite party to serve the same affidavit to you which has been placed on record.  Beyond that, nothing will happen.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register