LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

runa   13 June 2017

Dhakhira kharij not done from 30 years and bought from sc

we have a property bought 30 years ago in uttaranchal from SC.That time we were not aware that property cant be bought from SC.

we have a house and boundry wall done on that property .it is registered in Nagar Nigam and we are paying house tax.

->we want to sell the property now but not sure if we can do dhakhila kharij.Can proprty be sold without dhakhila kharij.

we have no clue where are those ppl now from whim we bought the land.

->we want to built a bigger house.For "Naksha pass", do we need dhakhilakharij.


Please suggest .We will be greatful if someone show us a way.





 1 Replies

KISHAN DUTT KALASKAR (Advocate)     16 November 2017

As on today your in the proeprty and enjoying the same. The owner of the property namely schedule caste person appears to have not filed any petition for restoration of such property in his favour by cancelling the Sale Deed standing in your name or in the name of your father. You can sell the property if any buyer comes forward.

Draft petition/legal notice will be prepared by me on payment of professional nominal fees, you may approach management of this website for further details. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register