Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

gautam (xxxxxx)     30 March 2012

Devorce case

Dear sir ,

I am mechanical engineer. I got married in 8may2012. My wife's family background relates to criminal & polytical.Right from the first day of marrige my wife was underestimating my family members.she was threatening to my family members saying that "her father & brothers can beat ur total family.I dont want to stay with your parents"In this one year duration she left my house many times her father & mother always used to get  her carry her from my house.When i was trying to get her back in my house her relatives were abusing me.In such one incident when i went to her father's home to take her back they beat me badly in that conflict my chest rib got fracure. I have made police complaint against them in their city.But now many peoples are saying me that they can make 498a against me & it will be very dangerous for you.Sir please suggest me what should i do to avoide 498 or should i file devorce case.

Learning

10 Replies

o sivasailanathan (advocate)     31 March 2012

u must correct your date of marriage to 2011 after completing this may u may file a divorce petition under the ground of cruelt ..... u do not worry about 498a ..  to u r father in law political party leader......... you may informed u r position ..... and also informed your bad position to media

gautam (xxxxxx)     31 March 2012

Thanks sir . Yea my marriage date is 8 may 2011.But if i will file a devorce case either i will have to give her some big amount of money or alimony , because she is 5 month pregnant . I dont have that much amount to give her.

gautam (xxxxxx)     31 March 2012

Yes sir i have made complaint under section 325,323,504 & 34 aginst my wife's father,brother & her cousin who is lawer. Right now i going through worst phase of my life ,before this i never seen police station.I had to lost my job which i was working in nasik because my wife stays in manmad & this city is close to nasik thats why by considering their menace i left my job.Now I am helpless. My parents just cry by seeing me.My lawer has filed devorce case but the court has hold it because my marriage has not completed one year duration.Now i will have to wait till june.

gautam (xxxxxx)     01 April 2012

Thank you very much sir for your valuable suggestion & the time you have given.

1) Sir if the case i have filed aginst them under IPC 325 i lost it then will it create problem to my devorce case?

2) & i got married in manmad which is her home town & last time i was staying with my wife in nasik which is district of manmad. Basically I am from jalgaon so can i file devorce petition in jalgaon district court.?

gautam (xxxxxx)     01 April 2012

Thanks Ashish sir , for you valuable suggestions ?

gautam (xxxxxx)     04 April 2012

Dear Sir please advise

1)  Are there any such laws that i will have to give an expenses to my wife to fight the devorce case,which i shall filed against her on the ground of crulity ?.I have allready filed 325 case against her family members.

2) If there are such laws how & on which ground i can protest her demand?

3) My wife is 6 month pregnant at this moment what can be the possible result of this case ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register