False evidence

My stock broker had carried out unauthorised trades in my account in 2010 causing losses.  I applied for arbitration and the award gave me 50% relief.  The broker has filed an application in the city civil court u/s 34 of the arbitration act for setting aside that award.  During the proceedings in the civil court, which are still going on, it came to light that he had given false evidence before the arbitrator due to which I only got 50% relief instead of 100%.  He has also given the same false evidence in the civil court.  Now I intend to file application u/s 340 Cr P C in the civil court about the false evidence given in the court.  Can I also simultaneously initiate criminal proceedings in a magistrate court about the false evidence given before the arbitrator? Thanks in advance for an answer.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x