Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

nagraju (student)     18 September 2013

Quashinig 498a and dp act 3 and 4

hello everyone,

My wife filed false 498A and DP 3 and 4 in Jan 2013 and charge sheet filled in April 2013. before charge sheet filled both sides are compromised and they took their dowry and in the agreement we agreed for some amount for future alimony after withdrawing all cases and getting divorce. they are also agreed for withdrawing all cases and signed in bond paper. I have video proofs that they took money and signed in bond paper. agreement was done 5 months back but they are not withdrawing cases and they told that first sign the divorce paper then they will withdraw cases so I signed on divorce papers they filed divorce on my name under mental cruelty. still they are not withdraw the cases that,s why I want to go for quashing please tell me the procedure for quashing. In FIR they put 5names of my family but in charge sheet only 3 names are there and she spent with me only 15 days after marriage that I can prove with documents in that 15 days we went for temple tours 10 days these tour proofs also with me only she stayed 3 to 5 days in my house. I have all the proofs with me. Is 100% quashing will get or not? please tell me the procedure and what are documents required for quashing

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register