Upgrad LLM

living in a flat in co ho so without membership

Myself and my mother are residing in a flat situated in Co.Ho.So.The flat is in my mother's name which has been transferred in her name by my father's nomination. My mother is 88 years old my two married sisters already refused to give me NOC Under the circumstances after my mothers death it will not be transferred in my name. My mother has given nomination in my name. Can society evict me from the block. The society is goint to redevelopment can I resist them from demolishing my flat. My sisters are not in mood of amicable settlement. I will be thankful if somebody guide me on theissue




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x