Addition of godown

Dear Experts,

I have one trading firm operating in Delhi under ward 63 of Department of Trade and Taxes, Delhi. For simplicity of operations, I wish to add a Godown which will fall under ward 61 of the department. I understand that intimation to Sales Tax Department is necessary which I can do it by filling DP-1 form online. Please let me know:

1. If I need to take separate TIN for this godown as it falls under a different ward?

2. If the same TIN can be used, whether billing from this godown will be possible or not?

Kind Regards,





Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu