Caught drinking alcohol in public area

Legal Practice/Litigation New Delhi 09582547570

Mr. so called News-Know

I think you are not aware of the consequences that follow from conviction. convicted person can not get passport. convict person can not enter into plea bargaining and many more consequences.......

Therefore at this stage money does not matter.

Dy Director

after paying fine you will be a convict

Hi i  am scared  tommorow  i  have call on  court.

dear respected members.

Do i have any Single chance to  go  in jail..

today policeman called me up and said bring 5 thousnad with you

but i am still confused my friend says that i can be jail.

and i am very nervous.

maybe police man written something as my jiju said

he wrote on the papper

this guy doesnt feel any guilty

i dont know if its going to effect anything or not please help me and llet me know

and i dint create any fight atmospheare just aksed policeman that can i go for smoke.

@Mr. Ansari,

I am unable to find words to explain your ignorance about law. Anyway,it's none of my business to educate you anyway.Just think how many person in Delhi(Since your profile exhibit place of practice New Delhi) are filed for offending traffic rules daily.They are fined too.But didn't they get their passport or aren't they able to plea. There are so many person who travel without ticket in train and they are jailed too but don't they get their passport or does this act snatch away their right to plea bargaining!!!

What kind of suggestion  you are giving Mr. Lawyer!????Anyway it's my last reply to you in this thread.

@Querist,

Don't fear,just face the court.You haven't committed any offence of grave nature.Pay the fine as per my earlier advice and don't get confused by the suggestion you got about your conviction.

Further{Only if a genuine need arises thereof}

Note-This reply should be taken as per the declaration given in my profile page.

Thanks,

Regards,

Dy Director

poloiceman is telling you to bring five thousand so that you admit fault and pay fine and he has a successful conviction.

Mr. so called NEWS-KNOw

Do you know what is plea bargaining under criminal law? First study section 265B of Cr.P.C.,then comment. 

Mr. so called NEWS-KNOw

Just think how many person in Delhi(Since your profile exhibit place of practice New Delhi) are filed for offending traffic rules daily.They are fined too.But didn't they get their passport or aren't they able to plea. There are so many person who travel without ticket in train and they are jailed too but don't they get their passport or does this act snatch away their right to plea bargaining!!

As per law all these persond are convicted and therefore can not enterinto plea bargaining. 

every body knows how much police charge, harass to file verifaction report of such persons in their favour.

therefore we must confess the fact that the thing which seems to be cheap and easy today is going to do life miserable in future.

@Mr. so called Ansari,

You make me laugh now by your comments.What an understanding of sections specified under the act(you mentioned)!!! Your previous comments shows your lack of experience and lack of Interpretational power of law.

Anyway,it's worthless to even argue with you.Leaving this thread

@Sudhir kumar,

I could never understand in the first place what you always want to suggest!!!

Anyway,I am no one to prevent your free speech.

[Last reply to this thread]

Thanks,

Regards,

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

Menu

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x